Have a passion for sound? Enjoy the energy of a startup environment? Want to be part of amazing advances in acoustic technology? We want to hear from you.
WORK AT TECTONIC
The Associate Mechanical Engineer I’s primary responsibility is supporting senior engineering management with the design and development of BMR, DML related drivers and systems:
- BMR transducer design and support
- DML exciter and system design and support
- BMR based speaker and system design and support
- CAD of prototypes Audio system testing and tuning
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Able to prioritize, multi-task, and meet assigned deadlines.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Passion for acoustics and sound reproduction
- High level of energy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent hearing
- Ability to work well with a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Manual dexterity
- Fluent in CAD software such as Solid Works
Required Work Traits/Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player who will share with and learn from others
- Detail oriented, creative, and organized