The DML500 advances the evolution of Tectonic Distributed Mode Loudspeakers. The lighter, slimmer panel, which utilizes bending wave technology, generates 165-degree dispersion coverage and provides cost savings in comparison to previous models. The sleek embodiment of the DML500 can blend well into any venue aesthetic.
- Versatile form factor
- Multiple mounting options including VESA compatibility
- Even coverage at all frequencies
High Pass – Butterworth 100Hz
Peaking Filter – Q:2.3 255Hz -6dB
Peaking Filter – Q:2.5 350Hz +2dB
Peaking Filter – Q:1.41 640Hz +1.5dB
Peaking Filter – Q:1.41 1,530Hz . +1.5dB
Peaking Filter – Q:1.5 12,000Hz -5dB
High Shelf – Q:2 . 7,000Hz +7dB
- FREQUENCY RANGE85Hz-> 50kHz ± 6dB, 75Hz - 10dB
- SENSITIVITY91 dB with recommended HQ settings applied
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE8Ω
- CONICAL COVERAGE160°
- WEIGHT20.0Kg/44 lbs.
- PACKAGE WEIGHT21.3Kg/47 lbs.